Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Are You Registered?

Ps.87:6 The LORD records as he registers the peoples, "This one was born there." Selah
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary states"The church of Christ is more glorious and excellent than the nations of the earth. In the records of heaven, the meanest of those who are born again stand registered." Did you catch that? You can be down right mean, repent and be forgiven. Awesome, we all stand forgiven at the foot of the Cross!! Heaven keeps records, Christ is the only way God has made for salvation.
Acts 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
God has mercy and compassion on whom He will choose!
Romans 9:15-18  For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.
Are you seeking God? His Word says in 1 Chr.28:9 "And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father and serve him with a whole heart and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches all hearts and understands every plan and thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever."
Lord God, let us be found worthy through the blood of Christ! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment