Tuesday, August 2, 2011

For God Alone My Soul Waits

My Lord and my God, Your Word is rich with truth. My soul knows You in a real and wonderful way. You speak to me and I am blessed beyond measure. I am encouraged and I am humbled by Your majesty! I am overwhelmed by Your truth and I have been set free by Your grace. Sweet Jesus, I have no hope but in You! Power belongs to You alone, Amen.
Ps.62:1-2 For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken.
Ps.62:5-8 For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.
God is all seeing and all powerful! He loves and He judges!
Ps.62:11-12 Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God, and that to you, O Lord, belongs steadfast love. For you will render to a man according to his work.
Only You Lord can satisfy my soul!
Ps. 63:1-4 O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands. Seek the Lord while you can. He will be found by those who seek His truth. Isaiah 55:6 “Seek the LORD while he may be found; call upon him while he is nearAfter death there will be no conversion of the soul. Repent and be blessed, call on Jesus the Savior of souls, ask for forgiveness for only He can save!All authority has been given to Christ!Matt.28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.Romans 14:9 For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.Jesus freely gave His life on the cross, it was not taken from Him. He was the only one worthy of atoning for our sin. In obedience to His Father, God Almighty, He trusted God for His sovereign plan for mankind.Lord, thank you is a feeble attempt at gratitude. I was lost and my eternity was Hell but You made a way for me to be reconciled to God. I stand humbled by Your gift. I praise Your holy name with every breath of mine that You will control. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment