Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here Am I

Is.65:1 I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me; I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me. I said, "Here am I, here am I," to a nation that was not called by my name.
Are you seeking God? He is there waiting! His grace is open to all, He does not show partiality! Every nation, tribe and tongue is welcome to bow before His throne of grace! He is mighty to save through His Son, Jesus Christ.
He is coming:
Is.66:18 "For I know their works and their thoughts, and the time is comingto gather all nations and tongues. And they shall come and shall see my glory
Is.66:23 From new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, declares the LORD.
Be humble and tremble for the Lord is the most high God:
Is.66:1-2 Thus says the LORD: "Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool; what is the house that you would build for me, and what is the place of my rest? All these things my hand has made, and so all these things came to be, declares the LORD. But this is the one to whom I will look: he who is humble and contrite in spirit and trembles at my word.
Judgement at Christ's coming:
2 Thess.1:5-12  This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering-- since indeed God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you, and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might, when he comes on that day to be glorified in his saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed. To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by his power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, we long for You to come but we also know that there are so many lost souls. We ask for Your wisdom and patience in this wicked world. Help us love the unlovable, embrace the lonely, show mercy to the sick and care for the wounded in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment