Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Once Was Lost

Is.43:7-12 everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made." Bring out the people who are blind, yet have eyes, who are deaf, yet have ears! All the nations gather together, and the peoples assemble. Who among them can declare this, and show us the former things? Let them bring their witnesses to prove them right, and let them hear and say, It is true. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me. I, I am the LORD, and besides me there is no savior. I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and I am God.
Is.43:25 "I, I am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and I will not remember your sins.
Is.44:6 Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
Is.44:24 Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself
What Jesus did for you!
Col.2:14 by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.
Jesus in mercy, saves the lost! He willingly gave His life on the cross, in obedience to God the Father, to reconcile repentant sinners to a holy God. I can tell you over and over about the hope I have found in Christ but only He can save you. I have no power, only God is almighty powerful, but I can speak the truth of God's Word. I can plant the seed of His Word and He will reap the harvest!
Father God, There are so many who struggle with false gods. They are blinded by Satan and his wickedness. They will forever be separated from You without the truth of Your Word. Help us Lord. They do not understand because they do not believe when the miracle of You when it is right before their eyes in Your creation. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment