Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Kingdom of God is in the Midst of You

Luke 17:21 nor will they say, ‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”

Do you know what the implications of these words are? Our body is the residing place of the Spirit of God. When you received salvation from Christ, His Spirit came!

Oh Lord, this grips my soul! Create in me a clean heart, show me how to be like You. Amen

We must, at all cost, proclaim the redeeming gospel of Christ. Lord, give us tongues on fire with Your word. Let us show the lost world they are headed for eternity without You. Help me to hold my anger, my judging of others, my disobedience, and all things evil. Teach me to seek You with a whole heart.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?

Only You Lord have the power to save through the blood of the cross. Teach me to speak Your Word so the lost may hear and repent. Amen

Don't be like the ones who are waiting for the promised Messiah, He has come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment