Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Unless You Repent You Will All Likewise Perish

Luke 13:5 No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish."
Repent means turning from sin! Turning from sin means going in another direction, one that is more pleasing to God. Another direction means seeking after the things of God. The things of God are loving the Lord with all your heart, obeying His commands, and loving your neighbor. You can only do these things if you are a new creation in Christ. God's changes are forever and He is Lord over all things. It does not matter what evil controls you, our God is mighty! You want peace? Read God's word and ask for Him to reveal to you the wonder of Who He is! He has revealed Himself to us in His word and in His creation.
Deut.29:29 “The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.
John 5:36-40
36 But the testimony that I have is greater than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to accomplish, the very works that I am doing, bear witness about me that the Father has sent me.
37 And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness about me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen, 38 and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe the one whom he has sent. 39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me, 40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.
Lord, only You can change hearts! My heart grieves for the lost and the sweet relationship they will miss with you. Lord, You are over all things. Help us to reach the lost for Your glory in the whole Earth. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment