Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Am The Bread That Came Down From Heaven

John 6:41 So the Jews grumbled about him, because he said, "I am the bread that came down from heaven."


Jesus is the soul satisfying nourishment we need. He is the bread of life sent from His Father to offer eternal food to the lost!

John 6:32-33 
32 Jesus then said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 
33 For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world." 


John 6:35 Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

Our precious Redeemer gave His flesh and blood for our eternal soul to be reconciled to God the Father. His broken body and the shedding of His blood are the new covenant. With His death and Resurrection, we are raised to new life, pardoned from sin, able to go before His throne of grace, sealed by His blood covenant and have eternal life through Him alone!

John 6:38-40 
38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 
39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 
40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day." 

What will you do with this knowledge?

Heb.9:27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Rev.1:5 and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood 


Lord, what is clear to us, is clear because You have opened our eyes! Open eyes to Your truth! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment