Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Who Do You Say I Am?

Luke 22:69 But from now on the Son of Man shall be seated at the right hand of the power of God.”

Psalm 110:1 Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Mark 14:62 "I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Who do you say Jesus Christ is? A great prophet, a carpenter, Master, Lord and King or do you just ignore Him altogether? I pray for you to know the truth, to be aware of your surroundings and see, in creation, what has been created by God for His glory and as a witness to you! What God has promised to do, by His own Word, through His Son, so that we might believe the power God has given His Son to redeem our souls! And that belief is based solely on faith that Christ can and will do what the Father has said, save the sinner from Hell.

Luke 22:67 "If you are the Christ," they said, "tell us." Jesus answered, "If I tell you, you will not believe me

Luke 22:68 and if I ask you, you will not answer

John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks

Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins

Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Philippians 2:7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

Revelation 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood

Lord, your testimony is here for all who will see! It is there for us to proclaim to the world! It is true! It is good! Only You offer man salvation! I ask for Your will and we give You all the glory forever. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment