Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Redeemer Lives

Lord Most High God, your words are deep and rich. They go into our very souls of which you are the owner. How can we not believe when the witness of you is everywhere? The sky, water, rain, stars, snow, hail, frost, the birth of a child, planets that hang in mid air, need I say more? The more I read your truth, the more I thirst for it and its deep meaning. This is my continual prayer for you to give me an unquenchable thirst for you. You are like a dear friend whom I long to be with every day. I am blessed by the family and friends you have put around me. Help me to always show you to those I see in my walk through this life. Help me not to judge for only you have that right. I stand amazed at your love for us, a sinful, stiff-necked people. Thank you for your son, Jesus Christ, who gave his life, in obedience to you, for our debt which we could not pay. Jesus is our redeemer and what a gift he gave.
Ps. 25:4-7
Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from old. Remember not my sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment