Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lord Give Us This Much Faith

Merciful God in heaven,
This bible truth has so much depth to it, our feeble minds can't grasp it. Teach us O Lord for You have power over life and death. We don't understand the term eternal and just what it means to us. Lord, wipe our fear away so we can do Your will. Amen
1 Kings17:17-22
After this the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, became ill. And his illness was so severe that there was no breath left in him. And she said to Elijah, "What have you against me, O man of God? You have come to me to bring my sin to remembrance and to cause the death of my son!" And he said to her, "Give me your son." And he took him from her arms and carried him up into the upper chamber where he lodged, and laid him on his own bed. And he cried to the LORD, "O LORD my God, have you brought calamity even upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by killing her son?"  Then he stretched himself upon the child three times and cried to the LORD, "O LORD my God, let this child’s life come into him again." And the LORD listened to the voice of Elijah. And the life of the child came into him again, and he revived.



Lord, I know You are ruler over all. Your inspired word is such a gift to us. Give us understanding of Your word. Unleash your power into our hands, help us know how to use it. Lord, We know You are coming soon, help us ready Your harvest. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment