Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grieving Not Reaching Out and Touching Someone

Do you ever think about missed opportunities? I am not talking about just any kind of opportunities but tender touch ones! Like, seeing a crying lady coming out of a Doctor’s office when you know she has gotten some bad news, or seeing a mother in a store with a mentally challenged child who is throwing a fit and the whole store is giving her the look!!! But, you just cry in your heart for them and do nothing. Lord, help us to step out into a lost and hurting world for you without thinking. I pray for boldness for us as your servants. I pray for wide open eyes so we might be your hands and feet. Give us a heart for your people for we are all equal at the foot of the Cross. Amen

Matt.25:40 And the King will answer them,” Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment