Thursday, May 20, 2010

According To Your Will O God

Rev.4:11 "Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created."
1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. When we pray, in our narrow little mind, I think we are asking God for things without considering His will. I know I am guilty of this. In my bible study and prayer, I have been convicted about this very thing. I have made a real effort to try to always say, Lord, if it is Your will, when I talk to Him. I think we don't consider that He is our Creator and His will is what matters. He does hear our pleas!
We are not alone and on our own. He gives us strength and knowledge. Our mission on this earth is to follow Him and to do His will. He has a plan for each and everyone of us to follow. And believe it or not, they all work together to bring him glory! What an awesome truth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment