Monday, May 10, 2010

The Door

I bet I got you to thinking about a house or car door, right? Wrong! I am talking about our Lord Jesus.
John 10:9 I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. He is the only way to heaven. There is no other way by which man can enter. Many will say there are many paths but they lie. His tomb is empty. All other supposed gods are found in their graves. Some even have shrines. We serve the only God who was conceived by a virgin through the Holy Spirit, led a sinless life, and was all God and all man, died on a cross and three days later arose from that death. And He is seated at the right hand of God the Father and is coming back soon to claim His own! This should be making you shout, halleluiah!! I can not convince you of some of the things which I have written nor can you not convince me. I would just say, look at the complexity of your own body. The tiny cells, veins and the intricate workings that go on inside you to keep your body functioning. This can not be explained by mere cells replicating themselves from one cell to form a human being. There is a Creator and He will sit in judgment on each and every one of us. Are you ready? Praise God I am, by the power of the blood of a spotless Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment