Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Lord Draws All People Unto Him

Do you believe that all people will go to heaven? It appears that some will and some will not. Is it that they, who are not going, were not predestined to go or simply that they never believed in or followed Holy God?
John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth will draw all people to myself.  This verse says, draw all people, right? So, it states the invitation is open to all people. Then, why are some not going?
Deny God and His Son, that is the reason! God states very clearly that there is only one way!
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. I pray if you are not a believer in Christ Jesus, that you will get a bible and read it. Or attend a local God fearing church to be told about our good news, Jesus. Eternity awaits us on the other side of death. I will pray for you, I don't know you but God does.
Lord, draw all people to you. Give us a heart for the people who need you. Help us to love people in your name. Open our eyes to the ones who need us to love on them. We want the nations to fall in love with you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment