Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Old Birthday Girl

Today is my 57th birthday. Thank you Lord for all my days here in Your creation. You are truly God and I know this by Your word and Your grace. Give me a hunger for You that can never be filled and satisfied. Lord, give me strength, courage, compassion and conviction to give Your love to the lost and hurting. Ps.119:114 You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word.
Ps.119:120 My flesh trembles for fear of You, and I am afraid of Your judgments. Lord,I cherish our time together. You are dear to me and I am captivated by Your word. Everyday is a new day in You and I will not look back at what could have been, only look forward at what can be if I yield to Your will. I feel like I fail You all too often, but there You are full of mercy! The world doesn't want You, they had rather have the things which are worthless and will fade in this vapor we call life. We are rich beyond measure and we can't be satisfied! Amen 
Heb.13:5-6 Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said," I will never leave you or forsake you." So we can confidently say,"The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment